• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Adjust read speed

SeanBoy

Is it possible with an option in one of the .ini files to set the read speed for CloneDVD mobile? I have run into numerous DVDs that can only be read, without errors, at slow speeds.

Currently when I run into one of those discs, I use ImgBurn to create an ISO (as it will allow me to specify a slow read speed), then mount the ISO file and rip it.

If this isn't currently possible, could it be considered for a future enhancement (either in an .ini or through the GUI)?

Regards,
Sean

Reading speed

You can left click AnyDVD and select "drives". Enable speed control and use "slow" selection there.

Thanks!

Didn't think to to check AnyDVD's settings.

If only all DVD's were flawlessly pressed, we wouldn't run into these issues... :)

Thanks,
Sean

Back