• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

adding music from different CD's

sa260

Hello Everyone,
I need some help/directions on using clone CD. My wife has asked me if I can do a music CD that she needs for Sunday school. In the Sunday school program that they use for pre-school age kids they use music for the program. My question is the music they use is found on four different Cd's and I want to grab the tracks that she needs from the four different Cd's and place them on one CD. Can clone CD help me with this? How do I go about it? Any help and direction will be greatly appreciated!

No, clonecd can't strip individual tracks. It's purpose is to do 1:1 copies of discs. Your best method do achieve what you want is to use software like iTunes to rip the tracks of all the CD's. Then you create a new playlist that contains all the tracks and burn them to disc, at which point iTunes will ask you if you want to burn an mp3 CD or a standard audio CD.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Hello Everyone,
I need some help/directions on using clone CD. My wife has asked me if I can do a music CD that she needs for Sunday school. In the Sunday school program that they use for pre-school age kids they use music for the program. My question is the music they use is found on four different Cd's and I want to grab the tracks that she needs from the four different Cd's and place them on one CD. Can clone CD help me with this? How do I go about it? Any help and direction will be greatly appreciated!

I use foobar with plugins to copy and add track together and then use it to burn back to CD to play. Also since we have no idea what format your player is able to play that would help others be able to give more help here. If it is a standard cd player and nothing use your tracks that you add together must be in cda format to work.

Try EZ CD Audio Converter. If Im not mistaken they give you a free 30 day trial. If you decide to purchase its lifetime updates.

Try EZ CD Audio Converter. If Im not mistaken they give you a free 30 day trial. If you decide to purchase its lifetime updates.

Foobar is already free and does a good job without one having to pay to use it.

True, but I could say the same about CloneBD vs BDRebuilder.

Looks like someone doesn't read. CloneBD isn't free....BDRebuilder is for BD..... says
adding music from different CD's
nothing about BD media. They don't need to go and purchase something for just a Sunday School class. When that was all they needed it's not like they have a music Studio or the likes. This is a free option for them on limited budget and I used this and has worked fine in replacing Winamp that became bloated.

@NOKNOT if you want to "T" go do that some where else....

Last edited:
Looks like someone doesn't read. CloneBD isn't free....BDRebuilder is for BD..... says nothing about BD media. They don't need to go and purchase something for just a Sunday School class. When that was all they needed it's not like they have a music Studio or the likes. This is a free option for them on limited budget and I used this and has worked fine in replacing Winamp that became bloated.

@NOKNOT if you want to "T" go do that some where else....

@Recycle,I have no idea what you mean by 'T'. I gave a comment on what I would choose, if you dont agree fine. You do not have to reply to my post. If you had not replied to mine I would not have replied to yours so maybe you should "T" some where else. This forum seems to have several jerks that know everything and criticizes everyone else's opinions.

Last edited:
This conversation ended with Ch3vr0n's suggestion.

This conversation ended with Ch3vr0n's suggestion.

Yes and no...unless you like DRM...then use iTunes...but with foobar it's not limited to using iTunes to do what you want it to do.

IMHO foobar is a good program but if you want ease of use without having to use plugins iTunes is easier

CDBurnerXP (Freeware) Create custom tracks and reorder tracks. It will also tell you how many songs you can fit unlike other free programs. Can convert on the fly.

Back