• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Added option....possibly?

Im Packing

Just thought I'd throw it out there. I like to use my "Quick Launch" icons more than my short cuts. I don't have to constantly close my windows and double click the shortcut. Would it be possible to add the "Quick Launch" icons as an option during install for all Slysoft products? I'm hoping I'm not the only one out there who would like to see this feature added. :)

Quick Launch

Just thought I'd throw it out there. I like to use my "Quick Launch" icons more than my short cuts. I don't have to constantly close my windows and double click the shortcut. Would it be possible to add the "Quick Launch" icons as an option during install for all Slysoft products? I'm hoping I'm not the only one out there who would like to see this feature added. :)

You're not the only one as I've already put all the Slysoft programs on the Quick Launch bar. Some programs have a checkmarked box during install for "Desktop" and "Quick Launch" some don't. If it's an easy thing to do, fine. If not, it's not hard to drag and drop the icon into the Quick Launch.

Last edited:
This is where I put all mine as well :D count me in on a yea vote.

Thanks for the tip! I didn't even know it was that easy to do...just by dragging the icon over. But it'd be nice if during the install there was an option. If not, that's fine also as it was easy to do. But if it easy to write it in...great! No, then no worries. :)

That's how I do it currently but in Win7 RTM there is no quick launce but there is other options but the original icon has to be on the desktop still. I think there is a hack to put quick launch in win7 though if I remember right.

That's how I do it currently but in Win7 RTM there is no quick launce but there is other options but the original icon has to be on the desktop still. I think there is a hack to put quick launch in win7 though if I remember right.

There is and I might try it. That's the one thing I have an issue with in Win7, the Programs listing. It's fine if you only have 10 programs. I think they should have put a little more thought into that.

Charlie: engadgets review mentions a hack to get Quick Launch back in Win7 RTM. i didnt try it yet tho

ive always just used the run box to launch most of my apps. I only use windows for a few minor things tho. mostly im a linux man :D

Back