• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Add Hyperlinks In Profile Signature

zero269

Does anyone know how to add hyperlinks in our Profile Signature?
I came across a thread where this person has them, but I don't know how to send this person a message directly to ask. Signature on Information tab.
Code:
https://forum.redfox.bz/members/mike20021969.894
upload_2021-5-24_18-41-10.png
I noticed that in the Signature Preview, it is a functional URL link, but the actual signature is not.

Preview of Signature:
upload_2021-5-24_18-59-50.png

Actual Signature:
As seen in our postings.
upload_2021-5-24_19-0-10.png

There is no hyperlink in the Signature Editor as well.

If anyone else knows, please share. (y)

Thanks.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to add hyperlinks in our Profile Signature?
I came across a thread where this person has them, but I don't know how to send this person a message directly to ask. Signature on Information tab.
Code:
https://forum.redfox.bz/members/mike20021969.894
View attachment 57318
I noticed that in the Signature Preview, it is a functional URL link, but the actual signature is not.

Preview of Signature:

Actual Signature:
As seen in our postings.

There is no hyperlink in the Signature Editor as well.

If anyone else knows, please share. (y)

Thanks.
I used to have functioning URL links in my signature for a long time, but I think that the Moderators turned them off for all members due to abuse from spammers signing up onto this Forum, and their signature having nothing but spam crap.

I could be wrong about that, so I'd ask a Moderator for clarification on the issue.

As you can see with my signature, I don't have a functioning URL at all.

:)

If i had to guess that function was lost/disabled when the forum was migrated to xenforo a long time ago.

Well, that's unfortunate. :(
Although, would that not disable those who have existing (functional) hyperlinks in their signatures...?

Back