• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

add extra drive letter via comand line or registry

eddweb

how do you addi a 2nd drive (2x virtual drives) without loading up the gui?

i need 2x virtual drives as need 2x virtual cd's in the computer at the same time
this was working fine till i did an update and now i only have 1 drive on every computer :doh:

command line registry dll call all would help, changes needed on over 60 computers in a charity school.

this will be very helpfull, many thanks

how do you addi a 2nd drive (2x virtual drives) without loading up the gui?

i need 2x virtual drives as need 2x virtual cd's in the computer at the same time
this was working fine till i did an update and now i only have 1 drive on every computer :doh:

command line registry dll call all would help, changes needed on over 60 computers in a charity school.

this will be very helpfull, many thanks

Virtual CloneDrive stores the Number of drives in two places in the registry:

HKCU\Software\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive:
DWORD NumberOfDrives

and

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\VClone
DWORD NumberOfDrives

You can create a .reg file and merge it to the registry from the command line. If you do this, you'll need to reboot for the change to take effect.

many thanks james, i was missing the vclone service setting.

It may possible do it without reboot by using DevCon command.

Example:

DevCon restart @ROOT\SCSIADAPTER\0000

Back