• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request Add Amazon's 'Watch List' to queue

ILoveMovies

I subscribed to an Amazon channel that has Karaoke songs, there are very many and in order to get them in the AnyStream's download queue, I must click them one at a time, load the that title's page, click 'download; and then click the 'back' button which causes Amazon's page to refresh putting me at the top of the page where I must scroll thru 100's of thumbnails to get back to my place - only to click and repeat the process.

Amazon's thumbnails make it very easy to add a title to the Watch List (without the need to refresh), but as it is now. . .once I add to the Watch List, I still have to click each one, then 'download', then the 'back' button. . .and so on.

I don't know if the page's mechanics allow it (perhaps it's required to navigate to the title's page to get the 'download' button), but if t all possible, it would be VERY nice if AnyStream was able to add your entire Amazon Watch List to the queue with one click.

In the meantime, if any one has any tips or tricks to speed up this type of scenario, I'd greatly appreciate it.

... in order to get them in the AnyStream's download queue, I must click them one at a time, load the that title's page, click 'download; and then click the 'back' button which causes Amazon's page to refresh putting me at the top of the page where I must scroll thru 100's of thumbnails to get back to my place - only to click and repeat the process.

OMG, so ironic...

I was doing the exact same thing earlier, and wishing there was a better way! lol

I had brought up a list of all Sci Fi movies offered by Freevee in AS Prime, and was selecting those I haven't seen yet for download.

Started off clicking on each title thumbnail then adding to the AS queue from the detail page -- but just like you say on going Back to the list, I was at Row One again, losing my position.

And the Freevee Sci Fi list is looooong.

But such is Amazon navigation (smh).

And so like you I figured out it's better to add each title to the Watchlist from the thumbnail on the Sci Fi list page, then when done go to the Watchlist to add each to the queue.

Ofc, if I wasn't sure exactly what the movie was about from the Sci Fi list thumbnail I was SOOL, lol.

Well, I did find a good number of them played previews if I hovered over the thumbnail for long enough, and that helped.

But ultimately, I decided to just get all potential candidates on the Watchlist and sort it out there.

Needless to say, when I went to the Watchlist to queue titles it was pretty big itself.

But still, repositioning back to where I was from there (after clicking each thumbnail and adding to the queue) was less torture than from the full Sci Fi list!!

Anyway, looks like we've had similar experiences today!

Would welcome a better way...

it would be VERY nice if AnyStream was able to add your entire Amazon Watch List to the queue with one click.

May be a good thing for some, but unfortunately wouldn't work out for me.

For one thing, I admit to not always clearing out titles from my Watchlist once I've watched or downloaded them, so mine is badly maintained. I have hundreds of titles there (yikes).

Secondly, I have a lot of entries there for pay titles that I'm either waiting to see if they become available for free on Prime or will eventually buy.

And finally, it wouldn't work at all for my TV Watchlist since it links to entire seasons of series where there are many episodes already watched.

But then, I assume you mean queueing up the Movie Watchlist in one click...

I don't know if the page's mechanics allow it

I would imagine it would not be easy to implement - lol.

In the meantime, if any one has any tips or tricks to speed up this type of scenario, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'm eagerly awaiting any tips in this area myself! :giggle:

T

OMG, so ironic...

I was doing the exact same thing earlier, and wishing there was a better way! lol

I had brought up a list of all Sci Fi movies offered by Freevee in AS Prime, and was selecting those I haven't seen yet for download.

Started off clicking on each title thumbnail then adding to the AS queue from the detail page -- but just like you say on going Back to the list, I was at Row One again, losing my position.

And the Freevee Sci Fi list is looooong.

But such is Amazon navigation (smh).

And so like you I figured out it's better to add each title to the Watchlist from the thumbnail on the Sci Fi list page, then when done go to the Watchlist to add each to the queue.

Ofc, if I wasn't sure exactly what the movie was about from the Sci Fi list thumbnail I was SOOL, lol.

Well, I did find a good number of them played previews if I hovered over the thumbnail for long enough, and that helped.

But ultimately, I decided to just get all potential candidates on the Watchlist and sort it out there.

Needless to say, when I went to the Watchlist to queue titles it was pretty big itself.

But still, repositioning back to where I was from there (after clicking each thumbnail and adding to the queue) was less torture than from the full Sci Fi list!!

Anyway, looks like we've had similar experiences today!

Would welcome a better way...

May be a good thing for some, but unfortunately wouldn't work out for me.

For one thing, I admit to not always clearing out titles from my Watchlist once I've watched or downloaded them, so mine is badly maintained. I have hundreds of titles there (yikes).

Secondly, I have a lot of entries there for pay titles that I'm either waiting to see if they become available for free on Prime or will eventually buy.

And finally, it wouldn't work at all for my TV Watchlist since it links to entire seasons of series where there are many episodes already watched.

But then, I assume you mean queueing up the Movie Watchlist in one click...

I would imagine it would not be easy to implement - lol.

I'm eagerly awaiting any tips in this area myself! :giggle:

T
I ended up hovering over each thumbnail as I scroll and adding to Watch List, (that part's very easy and doesn't slow down scrolling), once I added the titles to the list, I load the list page and click each one to download, and then click to remove it from the list once added to AnyStream queue, then when I click 'back' it returns to the list and removes the previously downloaded title so I don't lose my place. . .still a bit tedious, but not too bad.

I ended up hovering over each thumbnail as I scroll

I did too -- but not every title offers that "preview".

...still a bit tedious, but not too bad.

I agree!

Takes a while to do it this way since adding in that extra step, but it (eventually) gets the job done! ;)

So I essentially do the same as you, except I gather a good batch of movies onto the Watchlist before going to it to add them to the queue.

Oh yeah, and sometimes I forget the "remove it from the [Watch] list" part. LOL!

T

Back