• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ACCS protected

shamow

I need your help please.
AnyDVD HD is updated to 8.6.5.0.

I want to use "Rip Video Disk to Harddisk", but keep getting this error.

Media in drive H: is ACCS protected!
Is AnyDVD HD not running???

The disk is BD-RE. I transferred some TV programs on TV recorder to the disk.
When the disk was brand new, I used it as it was. From the second time, I formated the disk on my PC instead of deleting the files.
Then I get this error.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.5.0_Info_H_DVD_VIDEO_RECORD.ziplog
    39 KB · Views: 2
I need your help please.

When the disk was brand new, I used it as it was. From the second time, I formated the disk on my PC instead of deleting the files.
Then I get this error.
try the recently released beta https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anydvd-beta-8-6-5-4.87856/

I need your help please.

Then I get this error.
This very strange. The logfile doesn't show any problem. Is the cabling to the external drive good? Does copy to image work? Can CloneBD access the disc without error while AnyDVD is running?

thank you for your replies. I tested the beta as suggested and also downgraded to a few older versions, but, the result was same. My external HDD is healthy and the connection between my PC and HDD is good. The last time I used quick format to delete all the files on BD-RD disk. This time I formated the disk with quick format option unticked. Unfortunately, I still see the same error message! I aslo think it is strange, because m2ts files on the disk can play without problem. AnyDVD show an error message when I tried to rip the disk.

Actually, I used another brand new BD-RE disk. Then it worked fine.
I guess the format method of my pc somehow affected AnyDVD.

Thank you any way for your support.

thank you for your replies. I tested the beta as suggested and also downgraded to a few older versions, but, the result was same. My external HDD is healthy and the connection between my PC and HDD is good. The last time I used quick format to delete all the files on BD-RD disk. This time I formated the disk with quick format option unticked. Unfortunately, I still see the same error message! I aslo think it is strange, because m2ts files on the disk can play without problem. AnyDVD show an error message when I tried to rip the disk.

Actually, I used another brand new BD-RE disk. Then it worked fine.
I guess the format method of my pc somehow affected AnyDVD.

Thank you any way for your support.
Why are you using BD-RE? ALL re-writable optical media are unreliable and have a very short limit before they wear out (not to mention are slow as heck). With prices so low for write-once you're better off avoiding that stuff. If you need re-writable media use MicroSD cards. ;)

Back