• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Acceleration

OP06D

I have a question about enabling acceleration and the resulting output quality. Basically, would the quality be the same with or without acceleration enabled. I realize I could try it both ways but it takes approx. an hour to process a BD, so I was wondering if anyone had any firsthand experience one way or the other.

Thanks

Some day with hw it's very minor worse, but too me it's the same. Besides that I'll gladly take minor drop in 15min vs the same in hours. Depending on the system with hw it doesn't take an hour. With my 1080A it takes me just under 15min to do a full size bd50 to bd25

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back