• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AC3 downscale audio issue

Escher

I've been ripping/converting/burning a couple of movies today and found that every time I choose to downscale all audio to AC3 it results in an intermittent lag in the audio. The audio will slow down briefly, then speed back up. It's most noticeable when the soundtrack music is playing as it just sounds goofy as hell. This occurs on all audio, including that which plays during the menu sequence.

If I leave the audio alone, no problems at all, but of course I'd never be able to remove Cinavia if it were present.

I forgot to mention, this is with CloneBD 1.0.7.9 with a harddisk rip done by AnyDVD 7.6.9.5.

Just saw in another thread that Ch3vr0n says it's due to the downscaling process. So I guess my question is answered, but it's unfortunate that the side effect occurs.

With tsmux downscale to ac3 = 0 delay issues.. if audio watermark then your stuck with clonebd.

Back