• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

About to Purchase AnyDVD LTL, any advice on the actual purchase?

DQ

So I heard back from support about my 50% off and I am about to purchase my LTL. I see a good number of posts about issues/troubles with purchasing.

So before I go for it I was hoping for some pointers on making the purchase to make it go smoothly.

Thanks!

Maybe it's a bridge too far but should you want to avoid issues with Asian credit card processors, fraud alerts and the like, you can try paying with bitcoin. I posted my experience details here. Because of having to do the initial setup, it's a bit more complicated than just putting in your credit card number but I liked that my credit information stays in the USA. Redfox provides the payment address for your transaction and it wasn't necessary to provide real information on the order form unless you want to. I felt it worked well for me and I actually feel more secure having used it and reading some of the others issues.

Maybe it's a bridge too far but should you want to avoid issues with Asian credit card processors, fraud alerts and the like, you can try paying with bitcoin. I posted my experience details here. Because of having to do the initial setup, it's a bit more complicated than just putting in your credit card number but I liked that my credit information stays in the USA. Redfox provides the payment address for your transaction and it wasn't necessary to provide real information on the order form unless you want to. I felt it worked well for me and I actually feel more secure having used it and reading some of the others issues.

That is EXCELLENT info, thank you much. I might do that.

Back