• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question About a tv series on NF...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxymac74

A question about the "Netflix issue" with high defitinion in AS+:

As some people here said, the hd download *should* be available for the new movies ans tv shows..... i'm looking for a good "Luficer" tv series in 1080p.... is there the possibility that this one is available in 1080p for dl? (if someone has experienced).

Thanks for the hints.

A question about the "Netflix issue" with high defitinion in AS+:

As some people here said, the hd download *should* be available for the new movies ans tv shows..... i'm looking for a good "Luficer" tv series in 1080p.... is there the possibility that this one is available in 1080p for dl? (if someone has experienced).

Thanks for the hints.
Not at this time. There is no 1080p on Netflix, we are working on it 24 hours a day. Please be patient.

I've also found this "closed" thread"

someone told there that "old stuff more than some year is available in 1080", it's still ture or NF defaults to AS+ still in 540?

and want to thank you about this:

"we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved - but it will take a few days. Thank you. "

That post shows the standard way to get HD back which can be lost due to multiple users using the same Netflix account from different locations.

Right now, that method will not work due to a DRM issue which, as @RedFox 1 mentioned, is being tackled by the devs. We just need to be patient and let them do their thing.

I've also found this "closed" thread"

someone told there that "old stuff more than some year is available in 1080", it's still ture or NF defaults to AS+ still in 540?

and want to thank you about this:

"we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved - but it will take a few days. Thank you. "
This thread is closed because it’s old. Right now. Netflix is only available in 540 P. We are working on it. Thank you for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back