• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AACS 2.1 is OUT!

Smart to sever connection. Remember hdr sony tv test year ago.....lol.

Safe to use pc... solves audio and video issues with these stupid protections.

I'm sure as this progressively gets higher on the ladder the forced call in feature to get 1\2 encrypt key will be reinforced. 1\2 will be on the UHD and the remaining on their server. No call in no movie.
This is called "Category A". Seems all players and server infrastructure is ready, but no discs so far.

Really great. Must have internet connection in order to play a movie from a UHD disc. They seem to be moving us closer and closer to streaming directly from the studios:(.

I really do hope that you guys will be able to bypass that protection as you did so many times before!

Why did they change the main movie file on fury from a m2ts to a FMTS??
Any ideas?
And only the main movie file is like that.

20B643E0-9D89-4C05-A021-DD070285787D.png
To revoke a pc nothing to do with standalone players

Last edited:
This is all very interesting but surely once the key pair is known for a given disk, that’s game over and my ‘uhd friendly’ drive cannot be affected by all this?

This is all very interesting but surely once the key pair is known for a given disk, that’s game over and my ‘uhd friendly’ drive cannot be affected by all this?
Yes this it true but once unlocked it the file will phone home, any playing device with internet.

@manixx2020 could you please downscale the images or edit the post and use them as attachments instead, or i might have to do it for you. They're a bit oversized. But obviously i don't want to edit posts if i don't have to :)

Hi, both Fury and The Patriot 4K have main m2ts renamed extension *.fmts.

I wonder if the PowerDVD 18 patch released earlier this week has anything to do with AACS 2.1.

I wonder if the PowerDVD 18 patch released earlier this week has anything to do with AACS 2.1.
Hi, I do not think, with powerdvd 14 in the pioneer player bundle, both titles work: The Patriot and Fury 4K, beyond the extension file fmts, inside folder AACS you find several new items.

Hi, I do not think, with powerdvd 14 in the pioneer player bundle, both titles work: The Patriot and Fury 4K, beyond the extension file fmts, inside folder AACS you find several new items.
Well alright then. I suppose it isn't necessary.

Last edited:
Do Patriot and Fury play smoothly with the latest PowerDVD 18 and related hw, even they're not rippable because of AACS2.1?

Today i read a new article in the press about 2.1... Will anydvd cover that? And can there be any traceability issue for users?

Back