• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A watermark? Really?

fraginstein

I've used Slysoft products for years, purchased all lifetime updates, and have eagerly been awaiting CloneBD release. But, why a watermark in a limited duration, fully functional trial? Disappointed...

Buy the product, loose the watermark. What's the issue here?

Furthermore, there is currently no limited duration for testing purposes.

Furthermore, there is currently no limited duration for testing purposes.

That's good to know. I was under the impression it had a 21 day trial. I was reluctant to install it since I didn't want to waste my trial on a still buggy program.

The Watermark makes every process or burn defective, that's the issue

Buy the product, loose the watermark. What's the issue here?

Even if a conversion, encode, or burn works, it is marred by the watermark. Who wants a file or disc with a picture of a beaver on it.
It was explained to me why this was done but it is still a major pain in the neck. And who wants to buy a program with so many problems for so many users.

I purchased the lifetime option but still can't burn any working discs, just coasters.

Back