• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A virtual drive running from a virtual OS..

xCharvelx416

Environment:

Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows XP in virtual mode.

Alcohol 120 will run in the WinXP mode, but even after ripping the images, it shows them as being "empty".

Will CloneDrive work in a virtual environment? In other words, is it possible to run a virtual CD drive inside a virtual OS?

Environment:

Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows XP in virtual mode.

Alcohol 120 will run in the WinXP mode, but even after ripping the images, it shows them as being "empty".

Will CloneDrive work in a virtual environment? In other words, is it possible to run a virtual CD drive inside a virtual OS?

It should. Try it.

Wouldn't you still need the UDF 2.5 driver installed into the Virtual XP to be able to read Blu-ray images? That's assuming that your trying to rip Blu-rays

What I've used Alcohol for.. was create the image from the program, mount the image and run the installer from there when I need to use the CD in the actual drive. That way I can run multiple programs at once since I use only one physical drive.

So... I'll try it, and post back to see if it works.

Back