• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"A Turtles Tale" Blu-Ray 3D

gbr

I'm in the us. ordered from the uk. it comes with a dvd which plays fine. it also comes with a 3d blu-ray which gives the following message both on my hardware blu-ray player (sony) and on my computer with anydvd and windvd: This Blu-Ray Disc will play back only on region B players only. Any suggestions appreciated. thanks.

i have attached the log file and
from anydvd:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 7.1.0.0, BDPHash.bin 12-09-28)
PLEXTOR BD-RPX-LB950SA 1.02 2012/03/08 18:35
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 12872128 sectors (25140 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: A_TURTLES_TALE
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 21
Removed AACS copy protection!

The us is region a, that's why it don't play. Under anudvd's bluray settings rick the box for region removal and set it to automatic. If anydvd can't find the region on its own it will ask you for the region. In that case enter region B. you must specify the region of the disc and not the region you're in. Next step is to rip the disc, burn it to a blank and it should play.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

Back