• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A series specific AP issue - hangs, no Download button appears

redangme

When I search for and then click on "The Watch, Season 1" in AP, the main portion of the screen turns grey, as I've come to expect, but then it hangs and no Download button appears. I have to close the tab or program to do anything.

I do not have AMC - which is required to view this series, so I don't know if that would cause the issue.
I haven't found another series or movie that does this.

Is it something unique with the series? AMC? Something else?

This is more a curiosity question since I don't have AMC anyway. No priority.

Try putting the show/season/item into your watch list, then access it from there. I am using that technique and it seems to resolve the hanging issues

Grabbing Little house on the prairie right now!!

I do not have AMC - which is required to view this series, so I don't know if that would cause the issue.

That's probably the exact issue. The app is presenting the site in it's own integrated browser with all the associated permissions from the provider(s). So if Amazon knows you haven't paid for channel/show, you won't be able to get it.
It's possible I'm wrong, but that's how every other competing app works so far. Especially for how big of a loophole that would be otherwise :D

That is correct. If you don't have access to the given stream outside of AnyStream you won't have access to it from within AnyStream.

Maybe, but I don't think so. In that case AS should just continue to show the page, but without the downloadables button of course, just like you see it in a normal browser.
Are you able to create a logfile when the page begins to hang? If no, can you do it after closing the tab?

Back