• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A question or two... Dual-layer writing?

Klickety-Klack

Both of my Sony RW dvd drives supposedly have the capability to write dual-layer blanks, but there hasn't been any clear instructions I've been able to find as to the write procedure after the files have been initially set up in Clone DVD via AnyDVD.

Of course the proper blanks have to be obtained first, I know. Might someone point me in the right direction on these procedures?

My sw is up to date with AnyDVD v 6.1.6.6 but noting all the commotion here on the board think I'd better wait until everybody says it's safe to go out and play in the yard again before changing anything else. And DawgGone, I just dumped many of the earlier version updates.

K.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

In my humble opinion the best way to backup to a DL is CloneCD, it makes 1:1 copies and it will preserve the layer break CloneDVD won’t. You may get those annoying pauses at the layer break using CloneDVD. Verbatim +R DL media is always your best bet.

Back