• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A little chaos

dlw4143

Creation of a little chaos read to 100% and then stops, and says creation of iso\udf image was not successful. C:\dvd\a little chaos 2014.iso. Unable to open file. The file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. Please be sure that all required files are available and try again. Details read file o c:\dvd.iso\a little chaos 2014.iso 123iw2 running anydvd 7.6.2.1 creation of logfile has failed! This has never happened before to me. If the file reads 100% it automatically finishes.

Creation of a little chaos read to 100% and then stops, and says creation of iso\udf image was not successful. C:\dvd\a little chaos 2014.iso. Unable to open file. The file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. Please be sure that all required files are available and try again. Details read file o c:\dvd.iso\a little chaos 2014.iso 123iw2 running anydvd 7.6.2.1 creation of logfile has failed! This has never happened before to me. If the file reads 100% it automatically finishes.

Creation of iso file or unable to open file. Which is it? It can't be both. Anydvd doesn't open iso files.

That said, you're not supposed to use the Anydvd ISO ripper on DVD's. I won't go into the details as to why, but its not the proper way to do it. If you want a DVD iso, use CloneDVD's image function.

Also, first you say the folder is C:\dvd\a little chaos 2014.iso next you say it's c:\dvd.iso\a little chaos 2014.iso. Which is it? Check your destination folder already exists. The anydvd ripper CANNOT create folders if they aren't there, which would explain why the ripper fails. If the target folder that will hold the iso doesn't exist, anydvd can't place the iso file in there either. The target folder MUST EXIST for the anydvd ripper to work

Volume Label Syntax is incorrect

also having errors with AnyDVD

getting an error: the filename, directory name or volume label syntax is incorrect

I checked the filename and directory names as they are correct and works with other movies

I'm guessing maybe its because the title of the movie has an "_" underscore which is causing the error

Creation of iso file or unable to open file. Which is it? It can't be both. Anydvd doesn't open iso files.

That said, you're not supposed to use the Anydvd ISO ripper on DVD's. I won't go into the details as to why, but its not the proper way to do it. If you want a DVD iso, use CloneDVD's image function.

Also, first you say the folder is C:\dvd\a little chaos 2014.iso next you say it's c:\dvd.iso\a little chaos 2014.iso. Which is it? Check your destination folder already exists. The anydvd ripper CANNOT create folders if they aren't there, which would explain why the ripper fails. If the target folder that will hold the iso doesn't exist, anydvd can't place the iso file in there either. The target folder MUST EXIST for the anydvd ripper to work

Please do not hijack a topic. Unless you're using the same movie and are also doing an ISO rip. You say because of an underscore but you DON'T day which movie at all, however it's not because of that. Anydvd actually adds those if there are spaces in the volume label.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

precisely why I replied to this topic because its the same dvd movie....A Little Chaos

having trouble also ripping the DVD movie and the error is what I've stated previously

the filename, directory name or volume label syntax is incorrect

Please do not hijack a topic. Unless you're using the same movie and are also doing an ISO rip. You say because of an underscore but you DON'T day which movie at all, however it's not because of that. Anydvd actually adds those if there are spaces in the volume label.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

I'm having the same issue as Avengers Rock. 7.6.4.0 It will not rip at all.

"the filename, directory name or volume label syntax is incorrect"

Attaching logfile.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.4.0_Info_D_.ziplog
    128.1 KB · Views: 7
I'm having the same issue as Avengers Rock. 7.6.4.0 It will not rip at all.

"the filename, directory name or volume label syntax is incorrect"

Attaching logfile.
Thanks, this was helpful. I will add a fix.

Please try AnyDVD 7.6.4.2. Please let me know, if it works now. Thank you.

I cannot backup A Little Chaos. The attached jpg is the message I receive. I am running AnyDVD 7.6.4.2. Region 1 Is there anymore information I need to send you?

Attachments

• A LITTLE CHAOS.JPG
    A LITTLE CHAOS.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 15
Yes read the stickies 'please read this BEFORE you post' and provide an anydvd logfile, a screenshot like that alone means nothing. Without if we can't help you.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I cannot backup A Little Chaos. The attached jpg is the message I receive. I am running AnyDVD 7.6.4.2. Region 1 Is there anymore information I need to send you?
Please manually change the output filename in CloneDVD.
E.g. "filename.ISO".
Does it work now?

Please manually change the output filename in CloneDVD.
E.g. "filename.ISO".
Does it work now?
And as Ch3vr0n suggested: Please post an AnyDVD logfile, created with AnyDVD 7.6.4.2. Thank you.

No this didn't help. It was already set to .ISO.

Here is the log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.4.2_Info_D_A__LITTLE_CHAOS.ziplog
    118.1 KB · Views: 7
No this didn't help. It was already set to .ISO.

Here is the log file.
No, I mean replace the WHOLE filename "A_LITTLE_CHAOS.ISO" with something else. Are you sure you used AnyDVD 7.6.4.2 with CloneDVD?
According to the AnyDVD log, the name should be "A__LITTLE_CHAOS.ISO" (with two underscores) in CloneDVD.

Anyway, replace the WHOLE filename with something else. Lalala.iso for example. Does this work?

No, I mean replace the WHOLE filename "A_LITTLE_CHAOS.ISO" with something else. Are you sure you used AnyDVD 7.6.4.2 with CloneDVD?
According to the AnyDVD log, the name should be "A__LITTLE_CHAOS.ISO" (with two underscores) in CloneDVD.

Anyway, replace the WHOLE filename with something else. Lalala.iso for example. Does this work?
Yes changing the name of the file worked. Thanks for the help.

Back