• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

a Japanese DVD - "IFOProperities 1" error

justinhua

I could not rip the disc successfully. If the "rip video disc to harddisk" option is used, "IFOProperities 1" error always appears at the end of "repairing defective DVD Structure" process, whether I set AI scanner to "automatic" or "Always Enabled" . ziplog attached.

Edit: forgot to mention that the DVD can only be played when AnyDVD is disabled. When AnyDVD is running, the player (mpc-hc) just hangs.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.2.1_Info_G_SDDM_012.ziplog
    109.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I could not rip the disc successfully. If the "rip video disc to harddisk" option is used, "IFOProperities 1" error always appears at the end of "repairing defective DVD Structure" process, whether I set AI scanner to "automatic" or "Always Enabled" . ziplog attached.

Edit: forgot to mention that the DVD can only be played when AnyDVD is disabled. When AnyDVD is running, the player (mpc-hc) just hangs.
Does elby CloneDVD2 "movie only" without menus copy work?
Does the disc really have multiple viewing angles in the main feature?

I tried the trial version of CloneDVD2. With AnyDVD enabled, ripping the movie only without menus works perfectly; ripping the entire disc gives a similiar error (IFOProperties 1 TCE).
At least now I can rip the main movie. Thank you for your help!
MPC-HC when playing the disc does have a video angle option which lets me select "angle 1" or "angle 2", but they are the exact same content (Edit: this is wrong, see below). The DVD's own menu does not have any angle selection options.

Edit: I was wrong. After re-checking, the 2 viewing angles DO have different contents in chapter 6, title 12 of the movie. In the rest part, these 2 viewing angles are the same. Sorry for misinformation.

Last edited:
A bit offtopic, but what even is the point of these different viewing angles? I've seen it before but never checked whether or not it actually does anything.

They're usually just differences in languages on signs in the video. For example road traffic signs.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

They're usually just differences in languages on signs in the video. For example road traffic signs.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Ah so instead of having it in the subs you can directly have the video with the correct text.
Or the video title. I think Star Trek on NF had the english title, so you could throw both titles (german and english) on the same disc without the need of having the entire video twice.
Thanks!

Back