• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon Cookie issue

cartman0208

Don't know if that was already reported apart from the german forums. If so, my apologies:
When trying to download the series "H2O Just add water" from AP, Anystream gets in some sort of "Cookie-loop" rendering the Amazon tab unusable. When you hammer the home button, you might get lucky to get to the Amazon main screen, else you have to close Anystream completely.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.2.2.astlog
    173.8 KB · Views: 1
Might try clearing the cache for the AP browser. Keep in mind this ONLY affects AP.

Delete or rename this folder.

C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\RedFox\AnyStream\cache

Nope, did not help ... I had to re-login, but the same issue returned when I clicked the show

Edit: happens for CHiPs season 5 also

Nope, did not help ... I had to re-login, but the same issue returned when I clicked the show

Sorry man, that's all I had on that one. Might need to do the logfile thing for the devs.

Damn, forgot about that :whistle:
Now attached to the first post

Thanks for the log file!
Something's definitely wrong with the page processing here. What should happen is: AnyStream detects that not all episodes are on the page and tries to reload the full list. For some reason (will find it) the reloaded page still contains a link to all episodes.

Bottom line - I am looking into this.

I can confirm that I have the same cookie loop issue on AP Germany for one show so far (Lucky Luke).

Same error here on AP Germany for a show with only 30 or so of 37 episodes included in the subscription, the others have to be bought

Even after buying the remaining episodes the error still is there however..

Last edited:
I will bring this up again, the devs are very busy with NF and other things, it will get fixed, sorry for the delays.

Last edited:
Back