• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

780G: Stuttering playback after a while although I use ReClock

Jackie78

Hi,

I am using an AMD 780G chipset under WinXP SP3 in Oerlay mode, Cyberlink Decoders in DVBViewer Pro und MPCHC, and play MKV files @60Hz containing 720p h264 video. I use the latest Reclock to get smooth playback.

The first few minutes, everything works fine and smooth. But after some minutes, the playbeck gets stuttery and jerky, not much, but noticeable when you have horizontal camera moves. When you rewind a bit everything is fine again, until it happens again. Reclock stays green all the time however.

To me it looks like some clock or timer runs out of its range. I have tried everything, including a clean reinstall.

I only have these issues with 780G, when I use a ATI 4850, everything works fluently.

Any idea why this happens and what to do about it?

Thanks alot

you could add this to your boot.ini, reset Reclock timings...and if that doesn't help, use the D3D exclusive mode in MPC HC:
Code:
/NOEXECUTE=ALWAYSOFF /FASTDETECT /USEPMTIMER /NODEBUG /TIMERES=9766

Back