• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request 7 websites for the anystreams software

lane25

hi everyone is there anyway anystreams can support theses websites in the anystreams software

player.stv.tv STV PLAYER SITE it is like ITVX SITE it has a load of boxsets to watch but no ways to download them also stvplayer site has adverts in the video files it would be great if there was a way to download video files from that site and also remove the adverts from video files.

www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer BBCIPLAYER SITE this is a other website that has loads of boxsets but no way to download them.

uk.acorn.tv ACORN TV SITE it has a load of tv series and movies boxsets but no way to download them.

AMAZON FREEVEE SITE it has a loads of tv series and movies but no way to download them and a way to remove the adverts from the video files cos it is free to amazon freevee movies and tv series but has adverts in them it would be great if there was a way to download the video files and remove the adverts from the video files.

tv.apple.com APPLE TV+SITE streamfab are the only ones who support this website it would be great if anystreams could support this website.
it has a load of movies and tvseries

watch.britbox.co.uk BRITBOX SITE it has a load of tv series and movies made by the bbc and itv it is a uk website but no way to download video files from that site no software support that site

www.discoveryplus.com DISCOVERY+ SITE it has a load of tv series and movies but no way to download them and no softwares support them.

so can anystreams support theses 7 websites in the anystreams software

Apple TV has been requested many times, the issue is that the resolution through a browser is very poor.

Apple TV has been requested many times, the issue is that the resolution through a browser is very poor.
Just my 2c, but it's 720p and I'd rather have that than nothing. Plus if you're using a chromium based browser updated in the last 18 months with hardware decoding enabled you can still get up to 4k.

Looks like it is 4k? Or am i missing something. Maybe not for all titles? OR maybe this is for apple tv devices.
Despite what the UI says, when you actually PLAY the video it won't be in that quality on browser. Which is the issue causing the RedFox team to not want to add it.

Despite what the UI says, when you actually PLAY the video it won't be in that quality on browser. Which is the issue causing the RedFox team to not want to add it.
Excellent answer. ;)

Apple TV looks really good on a 55" TV playing on a Chrome browser despite the lower resolution. And it's better than nothing.

hi everyone is there anyway anystreams can support theses websites in the anystreams software

player.stv.tv STV PLAYER SITE it is like ITVX SITE it has a load of boxsets to watch but no ways to download them also stvplayer site has adverts in the video files it would be great if there was a way to download video files from that site and also remove the adverts from video files.

www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer BBCIPLAYER SITE this is a other website that has loads of boxsets but no way to download them.

uk.acorn.tv ACORN TV SITE it has a load of tv series and movies boxsets but no way to download them.

AMAZON FREEVEE SITE it has a loads of tv series and movies but no way to download them and a way to remove the adverts from the video files cos it is free to amazon freevee movies and tv series but has adverts in them it would be great if there was a way to download the video files and remove the adverts from the video files.

tv.apple.com APPLE TV+SITE streamfab are the only ones who support this website it would be great if anystreams could support this website.
it has a load of movies and tvseries

watch.britbox.co.uk BRITBOX SITE it has a load of tv series and movies made by the bbc and itv it is a uk website but no way to download video files from that site no software support that site

www.discoveryplus.com DISCOVERY+ SITE it has a load of tv series and movies but no way to download them and no softwares support them.

so can anystreams support theses 7 websites in the anystreams software
Through Amazon Prime you are able to access content of Britbox (which contains the same content as ITVX including so called ITVX Exclusives, I believe they are actually using the same backend and just different frontends), Acorn TV is also available through Amazon Prime as well as Amazon Freevee also Discovery+ (not Disney+) (side note while I have had a Discovery+ subscription through Amazon Prime I have never tried to download content through AnyStream as I had it to watch the Olympics) and Paramount+ are also available through Amazon Prime, I am in the UK so it may be different in other regions.

You are aware you need to be a subscriber both to Amazon Prime and these channels in order to download the content? While AnyStream gives you the ability to download content it does not give you free access to them! Also all these subscriptions are monthly so you can't get the discount when paying for a full year in advance like you can when you go direct, also if you go direct you can not access it through your Amazon Prime and they will NOT add it (I have a BritBox which I paid direct to them for a years sub and Amazon won't add it, I guess because they are not getting their cut)

Some of them you can do through a Free Trial (from memory Britbox is 30 days while Acorn is 7 days), Acorn IMHO doesn't have very much so you can likely get what you want in the 7 days.

I too would love them to add BBC iPlayer as there is lots on there I would love and I am not very good with Getiplayer as well as it being restricted to content broadcast in the last 30 days but I understand they are unlikely to add it anytime soon (I have not found any other software that can do it either).

You are aware you need to be a subscriber both to Amazon Prime and these channels in order to download the content? While AnyStream gives you the ability to download content it does not give you free access to them
Yes, we are very aware of that. If Amazon charges money for those specific add-on channels you must pay to download them. Did you think we could somehow bypass their payment service? Everything except for CWTV in the USA and a few other free services are fee-free. Everything on Amazon Prime is pay-for-view. FreeVee is a Prime channel that is free with your APV subscription.

Yes, we are very aware of that. If Amazon charges money for those specific add-on channels you must pay to download them. Did you think we could somehow bypass their payment service? Everything except for CWTV in the USA and a few other free services are fee-free. Everything on Amazon Prime is pay-for-view. FreeVee is a Prime channel that is free with your APV subscription.
Apologies it was directed at the Thread Starter (Lane25) not RedFox, just it read to me as if they had bought the software expecting to be able to download content without a subscription!

Apologies it was directed at the Thread Starter (Lane25) not RedFox, just it read to me as if they had bought the software expecting to be able to download content without a subscription!
Ah, ha I see now, don't worry it's fine. Yes, you are 100% correct you need subscriptions to all those providers. Thank you for your input.

I too would love them to add BBC iPlayer as there is lots on there I would love and I am not very good with Getiplayer as well as it being restricted to content broadcast in the last 30 days but I understand they are unlikely to add it anytime soon (I have not found any other software that can do it either).
get_iplayer will only search the last 30 days of programme schedules, but it will download any programme available on iPlayer or Sounds, regardless of when it aired. It cannot download the few available UHD programmes in 4k, however.

Perhaps. But I still argue that 720p is better than not having it at all.
I agree with 720p, thats still HD. My issue is that only a small percentage are 720p, 80% are 480p and that's not going to cut it ;)

Discovery and Freevee are already supported on Amazon, I believe BritBox is also supported on AMAZON, so is Acorn
Yep, Britbox and Acorn are also supported via Amazon, at least via my channels here in US...

Back