• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

7.4 stopped working, de- and new installation didn't help

uwacm

Hello,

7.4 worked with Windows 8.1 (and itunes for that matter). But after installing - instead of itunes - syncios (and/or icopybot)
AnyDVD doesn't start any more telling me (roughly translated from German; the appended original error message is in German)
Warning! No DVD drive found!
Possible causes:
1. you have no dvd drive (which is nonsense)
2. it implies me that i haven't rebooted after installation (which is also nonsense)
3. it suggests there's a problem with the external dvd drive (i never had one)
4. driver initialization problem: deinstall+reboot, then install and reboot

Before that (4.), i deinstalled syncios and installed itunes again (itunes is working).
Then i did 4. two times, in the second case cleaning the registry between
deinstallation and new installation, both times to no avail. AnyDVD is still not starting.

Please help!
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Problem.jpg
    AnyDVD_Problem.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 14
ps: I have AnyDVD HD

but i guess in this case it doesn't matter, right?

Hello,

7.4 worked with Windows 8.1 (and itunes for that matter). But after installing - instead of itunes - syncios (and/or icopybot)
AnyDVD doesn't start any more telling me (roughly translated from German; the appended original error message is in German)
Warning! No DVD drive found!
Possible causes:
1. you have no dvd drive (which is nonsense)
2. it implies me that i haven't rebooted after installation (which is also nonsense)
3. it suggests there's a problem with the external dvd drive (i never had one)
4. driver initialization problem: deinstall+reboot, then install and reboot

Before that (4.), i deinstalled syncios and installed itunes again (itunes is working).
Then i did 4. two times, in the second case cleaning the registry between
deinstallation and new installation, both times to no avail. AnyDVD is still not starting.

Please help!
Thanks in advance!
Is your optical drive shown in Windows explorer? Does it have a drive letter assigned?

Is your optical drive shown in Windows explorer? Does it have a drive letter assigned?

oops, you guessed it: No, it does not show up! So i will have to fiddle about with windows, right?

Back