• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

pawnslinger

Just got the new update installed. Gave me a bit of a shock for starters... all of a sudden HandBrake didn't recognize the presence of a BD in my drive. I am running one of the newer nightly builds of HandBrake because it supports PGS subtitles... for a moment there I wondered if I was going to have to drop back to previous version of AnyDVD HD. I explored the disc with Windows and it looked fine. So I tried the current stable release of HandBrake and it found the BD okay. So I restarted the nightly build, and it found it too!

I wonder why such a long delay? Will I need to do this sort of thing everytime to make the disc available? Strange thing, my wife said that we were having a bit of an internet interruption at that time... could that have delayed AnyDVD making the disc available?

The disc was District 9, if that makes any difference. I am a long time user of AnyDVD, but been using HB for only about a month now (but used it quite a lot in that time).

It's simple to check, at the point that Handbrake couldn't see it was the disc showing up in AnyDVD and could you browse it in Windows explorer? If you could then it's a handbrake issue, if you couldn't then it's possible the disc may have taken longer to read due to decrypting or a slight read fault on the disc

It's simple to check, at the point that Handbrake couldn't see it was the disc showing up in AnyDVD and could you browse it in Windows explorer? If you could then it's a handbrake issue, if you couldn't then it's possible the disc may have taken longer to read due to decrypting or a slight read fault on the disc

Windows explorer was able to see the BD, and I was able to browse it, I actually did this inside HB, since HB didn't "see" the BD, I used it's folder option to browse and it could browse the BD, but didn't "see" it as a bluray disc. Now, I don't know which software caused the problem, but the only software that changed was AnyDVD. I have and continue to use the same HB for several weeks now, on more than 30 BD prior to this. And to have this happen exactly after rebooting with the new version of AnyDVD... I dunno, but Rockford (and old TV show) had a saying, which I paraphrase... I don't believe in co-inky-dink!

Back