• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question 404 Error on Max

dlshap

Can no longer open "Max" ...getting Error 404: https://..._ssgManifest.js - server replied: Not Found

Please upload a log file

Help Us Help you. Please make an AnyStream log file with every error report posted.

1. Look at the GUI of AnyStream.
2. In the upper left-hand corner you will see FILE
3. Press File, and you will see Create log file, create it
4. It is in a .zip format (lastlog) on your desktop or in your documents
5. Upload to the forum with your error report and explanation.

Thank you all for your cooperation.:)

I have no issues with Max, and we have no other posts about Max not working, so I have to assume it's on your end. See if you can watch Max on your browser. What subscription do you have? A log file will help me see why your computer is not finding it.

Please upload a log file

Help Us Help you. Please make an AnyStream log file with every error report posted.

1. Look at the GUI of AnyStream.
2. In the upper left-hand corner you will see FILE
3. Press File, and you will see Create log file, create it
4. It is in a .zip format (lastlog) on your desktop or in your documents
5. Upload to the forum with your error report and explanation.

Thank you all for your cooperation.:)

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.1.0.astlog
    146.7 KB · Views: 0
I have no issues with Max, and we have no other posts about Max not working, so I have to assume it's on your end. See if you can watch Max on your browser. What subscription do you have? A log file will help me see why your computer is not finding it.
Uploaded the log...let me know if you need additional information. I opened AnyStream, created log, then switched to the Max tab and error was generated. Closed Anystream and sent log file. If I need to do this in a different order, please let me know.

Just in case...I just opened AnyStream again, generated the error, and then created the log file below...

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.1.0.astlog
    134.3 KB · Views: 3
Well, you need to re-create the issue, then create a log file and upload it ... only then the file contains information about what happened.

Just a guess ... is max available in your region? If not, and you are using VPN ... that might have been blocked.

Are you signed up to Max through the default MAX provider? Tell me if you can sign into Max through the internet on your browser. If you can uninstall AS and reboot and reinstall it, something on your computer is blocking the internet from redirecting to MAX. No one else has reported this. Its almost as if you are not signed in or you are signed in through an internet provider that's redirecting it and the IP is being rejected. Something is not right on your end.

Last edited:
Back