• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

3D Transcode Errors with 1.0.7.9

mr-me

On a 3D title, I had Transcode Errors with 1.0.7.9 until I checked the output Video Codec setting and it was set to H.265. I changed the setting to H.264 to see what would happen and it worked with the setting on H.264.

Does CBD support 3D H.265?

Depends what the output type is. Portable file or disc backup. H265 for normal bluray disc backup violates the Blu-ray standard specifications and may be the cause of your problem. H265 or hevc is only adopted in the uhd Blu-ray specification, and afaik uhd isn't supported yet. Unless I'm mistaking, h265 is only supported for portable file output.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Portable : avi, mkv,...
Full disc: well that should be pretty self explanatory

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Depends what the output type is. Portable file or disc backup. ..

Could you please explain what a "portable" file vs a "backup" file is and how they are different?

Portable : avi, mkv,...
Full disc: well that should be pretty self explanatory

As you can tell, I'm a newbie.. So, is "Full disk" only ISO or are there other file types that are also considered Full disk?

Full disc is full disc, the type iso or folder doesn't matter

Back