• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

3D to 2D with Clone BD

MCharlie

I have several 3D movies that I would like to clone so that I can view them when I am on the road.

Only, my laptop does not have a 3D capable player.

My question: Is there any way I can clone a 3D movie in 2D?

I know I can switch my TV to see 2D, but not my laptop.

Thanks!

MC

If you do the disc backup with the current build it will already be 2D, nothing special you need to do. CloneBD currently does NOT do 3D full disc backups. However you must note: even if you clone it to 2D with CloneBD. There's a chance the java code on the disc will still enforce 3D hardware requirement. Nothing CloneBD will be able to do about that

If you do the disc backup with the current build it will already be 2D, nothing special you need to do. CloneBD currently does NOT do 3D full disc backups. However you must note: even if you clone it to 2D with CloneBD. There's a chance the java code on the disc will still enforce 3D hardware requirement. Nothing CloneBD will be able to do about that

I tried to clone a 3D movie and one of 3 primary colors was missing. Tried it with several movies and the same thing happened. Oh well...Such is life!

Thanks!

MC

Real 3D doesnt have colors. You're talking about "fake" 3D called Anaglyph that has been around since the early 80's. Then you're doing 3D to 3D not 3D to 2D.

Real 3D doesnt have colors. You're talking about "fake" 3D called Anaglyph that has been around since the early 80's. Then you're doing 3D to 3D not 3D to 2D.

Nope..red is missing. The clone produced is all blueish tinted. None of my 3D movies are the old Red/Blue glasses 3D. In fact, the newest movie purchased was Upside/Down, BD 3D
and daughter wanted a copy. So I thought I would try and see what happens. Then I tried Star Trek Beyond BD 3D. Same thing. No red. All blu-ish tint. There is something in the 3D movies that isn't being 'translated'. (Which I 'sorta' expected, but I had to try! <<GRIN>>> ) I was just hoping I could get a good 2D clone. Nope...Not gonna happen! :(

MC

Well you said you were doing a 3 do 2D, that's not what you're doing. You're doing Real3D to Anaglyph 3D. That's not 2D. 2D doesn't use any red/blue, red/green coloring.

That said i'm not saying there isn't an issue, i'm just saying you're NOT doing a 2D output

Well you said you were doing a 3 do 2D, that's not what you're doing. You're doing Real3D to Anaglyph 3D. That's not 2D. 2D doesn't use any red/blue, red/green coloring.

That said i'm not saying there isn't an issue, i'm just saying you're NOT doing a 2D output

So, how do you account for no red hue? Is there a selection process I am not aware of in Clone BD?

It's not that I am an expert with Clone BD! Heck, I don't even have a clue on how to get into PREVIEW mode, let alone different video modes. :/

OK. Can I select a 2D output with Clone BD?

MC

So, how do you account for no red hue? Is there a selection process I am not aware of in Clone BD?

It's not that I am an expert with Clone BD! Heck, I don't even have a clue on how to get into PREVIEW mode, let alone different video modes. :/

OK. Can I select a 2D output with Clone BD?

MC
Please read these great tutorial's done by tectpro.

https://forum.redfox.bz/forums/tutorials.103/
They have pictures to help show information about CloneBD for the newer users.
Hopefully this will help you.

In the drop down where you're picking your anaglyph there's an option for normal 2d too. Preview mode? Just click the title and it'll start playing in the preview player

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

In the drop down where you're picking your anaglyph there's an option for normal 2d too. Preview mode? Just click the title and it'll start playing in the preview player

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

????????????????? I didn't pick anything, and what drop down are you talking about. The only drop down I have is the SETTINGS drop down and there is nothing about anaglyph or 2D there at all.

MC

Now it gets weird. CloneBD logfile, and some screenshots of you going through the cloning process. What exactly is it you're doing?

Full disc copy? Partial copy? Copy to mobile device format,...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Never bothered with a log file, full disk clone, I'll have to finger out how to do screen shots. Just threw the movie in,loaded Clone BD and clicked copy, full audio (Dolby TrueHD).

That's it.

Never bothered with a log file, full disk clone, I'll have to finger out how to do screen shots. Just threw the movie in,loaded Clone BD and clicked copy, full audio (Dolby TrueHD).

That's it.
For screenshots, you can usually use the "Print Screen" or the "Prtsc" button on your keyboard to create an image that Windows asks you what to save the image as.

Here are 3 different links: Here, here, and here.

Then, you can use the links/Edit buttons listed in this Forum--like where my smiley listed below is at--to upload/post your image to the Forum.

:)

Back