• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

3D Glasses ?

Clams

My "Journey THCOT Earth" DVD came without 3D glasses in the case. What major retailer sells them cheap and on the fly??

-W

Why not just return the dvd to the point of purchase and demand an exchange or a refund?

Agreed. You shouldn't be spending any time and money buying glasses that should have been originally included with the movie, anyway. It doesn't matter if you could buy a pair for 5 cents. They should have been included.

Because it's a %@&ing rental! :(

HOWEVER, I was the 1st one to rent the thing at 12:05am and they SHOULD have been in the factory case. Due to a couple marks on the disk, I suspect the dood that loaded the DVD machine last week watched THIS copy at home and kept all the glasses.

Soanyway, I can drive 20 miles to town to return it (today or tomorrow) and rent another for 99 cents AGAIN and HOPE the glasses are in that case. OR I can just leave it on my HD and drive 20 miles to return it (today or tomorrow) and grab some glasses for SURE while I'm in town to watch the damn thing. Considering it's a 20 mile trip to town, I'd prefer the sure thing, and not having to return it a second time with resulting gas and time waste.

And I refuse to watch it in 2D - in fact I already deleted the 2D rip before I networked it over to the HTPC. I only did the 2D rip at all, so as to be able to answer nOOb questions later.

-W

Last edited:
Journey to the center of the earth

i rented this movie & came with 4 pair of 3D glasses & if u rent it from like blockbuster u dont get the 3D Glasses

Are your supplied glasses Red/Cyan as normal?
(I hear they are a new Magenta/Green format - and that seems confirmed now <sigh> )

I just called DVDExpress and they told me that they pulled the glasses from all of them, because some of the ones they got didn't have a 3D version.
Somehow I think someone was lying to me there...

The last DVD I bought to keep was Iron Man, I usually watch/delete/rinse/repeat.
I guess it's time to break down and buy this one though. :)

-W

Last edited:
OK I have mine. ($9.99 pre-sale - I pick it up when rental activity drops - but glasses now)

These are left eye green and right eye magenta, totally new.

I think the older ones were not only red / (blue-cyan) but the eye sides were reversed - with the left eye normally the red side.

-W

I rented my copy at Family Video. There were two DVD cases taped together....one case contained the DVD and the other case contained 2 pair of 3D glasses.
I didn't pay any attention to the colors as I had no intentions of using them.

Back