• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

3D Features in the pipeline

MovieFan

I have asked this question with Elby support and we have gone back and forth 3 times now, but they still have not answered it.

Does anyone know what 3D capabilities this program will have that are ALREADY designated for production? There are a couple vague references on the product description page, but when I asked support that referred me to the feature suggestion board they have.

How can I "suggest" something if I don't know what has already been planned?

So I will buy this program at some point. I will likely buy a lifetime license as I know that although there are currently bugs, the end product will be good just as AnyDVD-HD and their other products are. I just want to know what the intention is as I buy many 3D BR's and would like to be able to play them as rips of a main movie. To do this manually is a real PITA and no other program that I am aware of can handle 3D movies properly for playback. Even the much vaunted Handbrake converts them movies to 2D when you rip them.

I think the ability to "shrink" a BR to BD-25 is awesome!

Back