• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

3D BD ISO and WDlife ?

DaveO88

I want to play 3D BluRay ISO with WDTV LIfe and Is this possible ?

It is only to the HDMI chip which is installed , I am thinking to the PS3, they could no 3D before she got the update .

PS3 no 3D rendering--> new update and now 3D rendering
(Silicon Image, the inventor of HDMI and producer of the most HDMI chipsets. The HDMI transmitter SiI visit the Avocent http://www.siliconimage.com/products/index.aspx is specified with 3D with more formats than on Blu-ray; possible Coincidentally, this chip is in the PS3. (It is then 48p) formats include 24 p or 720 p/120, additionally even 120i and respective 50Hz standards. only the performing device needs HDMI 1.4 - input needs to interpret to the incoming signal and at the transit a 1.3 standard is sufficient. This would also explain how the PS3 despite 1.3 on 3D can be "gefirmwared".)

Perhaps someone has experience with 3D BD ISO's and using MediaPlayer (perhaps WDTV life)

Back