• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

2D MP4 from 3D BD

Ch3vr0n

Translator NL
@Reto @Fabian Steiner Real simple question. Right now you can encode 3D BD's as 2D mkv if wanted, but you CANNOT select that when MP4 is selected. Is that not available yet, or is the dropdown not being displayed simply a bug?

@Reto @Fabian Steiner Real simple question. Right now you can encode 3D BD's as 2D mkv if wanted, but you CANNOT select that when MP4 is selected. Is that not available yet, or is the dropdown not being displayed simply a bug?

When you create an MP4, the result should automatically be 2D - so there's no point in selecting anything (3D is not supported for MP4 anyway)

yes it is. In fact BDRB (yeah i know this isn't the bdrb forum) can do full-SBS 3D MP4

yes it is. In fact BDRB (yeah i know this isn't the bdrb forum) can do full-SBS 3D MP4
What I meant, is that CloneBD doesn't support 3D for MP4 (of course I know, that it is possible to squeeze left and right eye next to another with any video container, but I doubt many would care for it, because 3D capable devices can handle MKV).

Back