• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

2 computers not burning dvd's , says bad media

viclmg

I have not been able to burn anything for a month and a half on 2 separate computers????? I run the scan and put in my blank disk it starts to buffer then stops and ejects the disk saying bad media, over and over again???? what is going on?

I have not been able to burn anything for a month and a half on 2 separate computers????? I run the scan and put in my blank disk it starts to buffer then stops and ejects the disk saying bad media, over and over again???? what is going on?

Could be many things, but my first guess would be you are using something similar to Memorex?

This is so vague and no media type your using no one can begin to know where to start?

Back