• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

2 BD coasters trying to burn back up discs of "Hansel and Gretel"

antipodes

I successfully made a back-up disc of " I Robot" but when I tried to do the same for "Hansel and Gretel" things went wrong Firstly the transcoding took much longer the remaining time indicator indicated Next I was told that the process had completed successfully. Finally when I tried to play the back-up disc PowerDVD14 advised me that no disc had been inserted.
I have attached AnyDVD HD log files but the Alt button on CloneBD does not work for me.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.5.0_Info_D_Hansel_and_Gretel.ziplog
    155.2 KB · Views: 1
I successfully made a back-up disc of " I Robot" but when I tried to do the same for "Hansel and Gretel" things went wrong Firstly the transcoding took much longer the remaining time indicator indicated Next I was told that the process had completed successfully. Finally when I tried to play the back-up disc PowerDVD14 advised me that no disc had been inserted.
I have attached AnyDVD HD log files but the Alt button on CloneBD does not work for me.

They also might need the CloneBD log after it was done processing the disc. You might have to redo the situation over again, and wait until CloneBD is done, press the ALT key, and then send the log to Support so they can se what happened in your situation.

If it finished burning the disc in CloneBD then the Alt key would have worked at that point, I've never seen it not work, but if you came out of CloneBD or started another process then there wouldn't be a logfile for it to create

Back