• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question 1702, D+ will not load

DQ

I saw D+ slow to a crawl (for me) in 1701 when it came to just the initial load. Now it loads nothing with 1702. I tried restarting the app and logging out and in.

File attached.

Thank you.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.0.2.astlog
    347.1 KB · Views: 4
Did it load ok now, it was just a bit slow to install. It was okay after it was installed. I think it's our server not sure. It took me a few seconds more than usual.

Really? D+ is the tab that loads the quickest, by far ... on my end.

I get nothing under Disney+ either. It looks like it loads for a bit and then nothing.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.0.2.astlog
    161.9 KB · Views: 0
Disney+ is not displaying anything for me. However, if you search, then titles will show up.

I noticed this in the "Show log messages".
00:00:13.337 - [Error] [disney] [3575bfd0] failed: 401 (500) Error transferring https://content.global.edge.bamgrid.../1830/language/en/contentClass/home/slug/home - server replied: Internal Server Error

I have a child profile in Disney+ (for my grandchild). The profile is set to "Junior Mode". That profile loads fine in AnyStream. However, all "non-Junior Mode" are failing with the error noted above with nothing being displayed.

Disney+ is not displaying anything for me. However, if you search, then titles will show up.

00:00:13.337 - [Error] [disney] [3575bfd0] failed: 401 (500) Error transferring https://content.global.edge.bamgrid.../1830/language/en/contentClass/home/slug/home - server replied: Internal Server Error

I have a child profile in Disney+ (for my grandchild). The profile is set to "Junior Mode". That profile loads fine in AnyStream. However, all "non-Junior Mode" are failing with the error noted above with nothing being displayed.
Exactly the same behavior for me, the grandkids profile loads like normal the other 2 adult ones do not and are blank. RF1, I'll grab you another log if you need it?

Did it load ok now, it was just a bit slow to install. It was okay after it was installed. I think it's our server not sure. It took me a few seconds more than usual.
Still nothing on this end.

Logfiles.

Exactly the same behavior for me, the grandkids profile loads like normal the other 2 adult ones do not and are blank. RF1, I'll grab you another log if you need it?
logfiles.

I saw D+ slow to a crawl (for me) in 1701 when it came to just the initial load. Now it loads nothing with 1702. I tried restarting the app and logging out and in.

File attached.

Thank you.
The search bar works but the program doesn't populate. I already reported it.

Yes there is an issue. Please be patient.
Look, a guy broke into my house an hour ago. He is holding a weapon on me and said if I did not give him a copy of "The Princess Diaries" within 15mins he was going to dress me like Ronald McDonald and drop me off at a Burger King. He is serious! I can see it in his eyes! Help Redfox 1 :p

Seriously, no issue at all. I was just reporting it. I am sure none of us find this a big deal. Things happen, we will be patient.

Look, a guy broke into my house an hour ago. He is holding a weapon on me and said if I did not give him a copy of "The Princess Diaries" within 15mins he was going to dress me like Ronald McDonald and drop me off at a Burger King. He is serious! I can see it in his eyes! Help Redfox 1 :p

Seriously, no issue at all. I was just reporting it. I am sure none of us find this a big deal. Things happen, we will be patient.
Thanks DQ. ;)

Back