• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question 1700 - Youtube Does Not Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanetti

ok. what is going on with youtube module? seriously. for months i cant get a single video to download without failing 5 times in a row OR being corrupted. upgraded to 1700, no changes. heres the latest turd AS spewed out when i wanted to download a 10 second TV ident:

0:02:37.834 - [Debug] [Pump:video:youtube] Length of ba: 797
00:02:37.834 - [Debug] [Pump:video:youtube] MP4Pump2::initializationRangeParser:expect 2 fragments
00:02:37.834 - [Debug] [Pump:video:youtube] MP4Pump2::initializationRangeParser:expect 250 samples
00:02:37.835 - [Debug] [Pump:video:youtube] Expected duration of the stream: 10 seconds
00:02:37.835 - [Debug] [Mux:youtube] Download channel for track "0" has been initialized
00:02:39.256 - [Error] [Pump:audio1:youtube] Download channel init failed: Could not obtain the initialization range
00:02:39.256 - [Notice] [Pump:audio1:youtube] Retrying (1)
00:02:39.283 - [Debug] [youtube] Redirect https://rr1---sn-nfpnnjvh-cnae.goog...expire=1701979022&ei=Ls9xZYf9M9rNi9oPxaK2-As&
00:02:43.374 - [Error] [Pump:audio1:youtube] Download channel init failed: Could not obtain the initialization range
00:02:43.376 - [Notice] [Pump:audio1:youtube] Retrying (3)
00:02:43.408 - [Debug] [youtube] Redirect https://rr1---sn-nfpnnjvh-cnae.goog...expire=1701979022&ei=Ls9xZYf9M9rNi9oPxaK2-As&
00:02:45.512 - [Error] [Pump:audio1:youtube] Download channel init failed: Could not obtain the initialization range
00:02:46.991 - [Error] [vendor:youtube] Downloader initialization failed.

i keep hearing 'oh, youtube works for me' or 'well have a look at it' but its been more than several major releases and i still cant download an effing 10 second video off of youtube via AS. and ok if i were looking for something exotic: an 8k 360 degree video or something that i bought off of google whatever. but, nope. a 10 second video! do i have to mention that all other modules are working fine? that i am not using VPN or proxy when trying to download from YT? do i even need to mention all other internet related services on my computer work just fine, including VPN, proxy, usenet, torrent, FTP, SMB, ICQ, HTTP... whats going on? are you guise working on fixing this or? or is it me/my computer? heres a log, take a gander.

and that last bit in the log? thats a 563kb, 10s file that AS spewed out CORRUPTED. now, i am no expert, but a 500kb file to come out corrupted, now... thats special, alright. lol. what in the everloving f is going on? i cant be the only one having these issues. every. video. i. try. to. download. from. youtube. is. like. this. or it just fails. or it hangs or it says 'stream initialization failed'. i am refusing to sit here and wait for 10 download to finish in order to get one file that is not corrupted. why even include youtube when is obvious it aint working as it should? i mean, as i said i cant be the only one having these issues with just this one module. not saying thats not an option or a possibility, but... any help or input is appreciated because this is just ridiculous. thank you. cheers.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.0.0.astlog
    189.3 KB · Views: 0
It wasn't necessary to start another thread. I read your post in the other thread on this issue. Please use our easy search function.

It wasn't necessary to start another thread. I read your post in the other thread on this issue. Please use our easy search function.
What thread? I have the same problem.

But I do have the same youtube problem and I'm trying to figure what thread to follow to see progress on it.
Many things could cause this. I would need a log file . The next time please start your own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back