• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

10,000 B.c.

skypx

Am I the only one having problems with the LG GGW H20N recognizing the BD version of 10,000 B.C.? The disc plays ok in the PS3 but LG GGW H20N can't read it at all. :bang:

Had 0 problems with 10000000000000000000 bc. :) GGC H20L.

This is weird! I changed the IO settings from ElbyCDIO-Elaborate Bytes to SPTI-Microsoft and now it reads just fine. Can someone verify this please? Thanks.

imgburnsettingsan7.jpg

Hmmm, mine's at whatever the default is. I never screw with that. Never needed to.

I changed it because SlySoft makes great products so I assumed their IO would be better, ie. More efficient.

It shouldn't cause any problems to change it. I just don't cause I've never needed to and am lazy. :D Not sure why it's not working for you.

It shouldn't cause any problems to change it. I just don't cause I've never needed to and am lazy. :D Not sure why it's not working for you.

Do you think this should be brought to their attention? (SlySoft)

They'll see this thread. If they think it's important, they'll look into it.

Back