• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1-Click and UP

coodbe

I tried making a backup of Up using AnyDvd 6.6.0.2 and 1ClickDVD Copy Pro. It did not work. I got the following note (please see attachment)

Attachments

• 11-10-2009 7-19-40 PM-LG.png
    11-10-2009 7-19-40 PM-LG.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I tried making a backup of Up using AnyDvd 6.6.0.2 and 1ClickDVD Copy Pro. It did not work. I got the following note (please see attachment)

Use either CloneDVD2 or AnyDVD to rip to harddisk first, then use 1-Click on these files. Or save some time, and use the CloneDVD demo directly from the source disc for this one.

Thank you. I just mentioned it because I am not sure if you try to get AnyDvd to work with other software. Although as you said ripping it will then get it to work with 1Click.

1 click needs a update for this movie in order to do this movie without first using the rip option in AnyDVD

Thank you. I just mentioned it because I am not sure if you try to get AnyDvd to work with other software. Although as you said ripping it will then get it to work with 1Click.

Try disabling "protection based on unreadable sectors" in Anydvd and enabling CPRx in 1-Click.

Whatever you do, don't have both CPRx and "protection based on unreadable sectors" enabled at the same time.

Last edited:
Back