• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question 1.6.6.1 Release Year Folder Creation Issue

Killroy13

When using the new release year template variable, an extra (empty) folder is created with the same format except the year is replaced with "XXXX". This happens with both AP and NF. I also tested it without the parenthesis and it still happens.

The template format I used is "Movies/%p/%t (%y)/%t (%y)".
Capture.PNG

This new feature is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.6.1.astlog
    982.4 KB · Views: 0
You must enter the year that is applicable.View attachment 74537

In my excitement to try out the new feature I missed that.
I tried the format "Movies/%p/%t <(%y)>/%t <(%y)>" and it created the additional folder shown below.
Capture2.PNG

I then tried the format "Movies/%p/%t< (%y)>/%t< (%y)>" that moves the trailing space into the optional portion and it still created an additional folder shown below.
Capture3.PNG

These folders can be deleted while the download is going, for what it is worth.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.6.1.astlog
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Thank you for the excellent new %y feature. I use the simpler "%t (%y) - %p" template, and that has worked perfectly so far in my testing. I realize sometimes the release year may not be there, and with my template -- no <> -- it will show up as X's. And that is fine, since ultimately I will need to add the release year in parentheses anyway, as I use PLEX.

I have the additional folder creation as well. Just an FYI. Love the feature!!

This issue is still present in 1.6.6.3 and it only happens if you include the year in the folder name.
Yes, that's what I noticed as well... using the Beta 1.6.6.3. Again, not a big deal... don't want to lose the feature over it. :)

Back