• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved 1.6.3.0 - Youtube Fails And Stalls

reporting again. same troubles. two successful downloads, then stall. restart download, successful. then stall again, it just hangs and hangs and hangs. is this thing even working? or is it just me? if its just me, wth why? everything else works just dandy.

00:10:50.000 - [Error] [Pump:video:youtube] Got an empty fragment from server
00:10:50.052 - [Debug] [Pump:video:youtube] There are no open requests.

again. and again. and again.
Why are you always using a previous version, not that it will help with your issue here, but it's wise to keep up. Its a free service not everything will download, that is the way it seems to work now. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Why are you always using a previous version, not that it will help with your issue here, but it's wise to keep up.

lol, theres 1682 beta, i thought i should be good with a 1680 full release. yeah, aint gonna help im afraid. i aborted the last stall, it stalled around 30%, i restarted and now it stalled at 70%.

00:16:36.534 - [Debug] [Pump:video:youtube] Request #157 SSL/TLS handshake completed.
00:16:36.542 - [Debug] [youtube] Redirect https://rr1---sn-nfpnnjvh-cnae.goog...expire=1700270085&ei=pbtXZemOBa_Pi9oPlMWr-A8&
00:16:36.597 - [Debug] [Pump:video:youtube] Unexpected response code: 100
00:16:36.598 - [Error] [Pump:video:youtube] Got an empty fragment from server
00:16:36.654 - [Debug] [Pump:video:youtube] There are no open requests.
00:16:36.699 - [Debug] [Pump:video:youtube] There are no open requests.
00:16:36.769 - [Debug] [Pump:video:youtube] There are no open requests.

i think i can wait til tomorrow, it clearly says 'no open requests', so yeah. am i correct in saying the youtube module definitely aint working for me? oh, yes. let me remind you that even if i get a successful download that does not mean the file is not corrupted. just finished what i wanted (around 30 aborts and 30 restarts for 7 files total) and half the files are corrupted. lol. aint gonna lie, im pretty darn disappoint. i mean, i use youtube module maybe once a month, if that. its not going to kill me, but it is bugging me why everyone else is fine with youtube module, but mine is pissing me off, like im downloadin i dunno what, encrypted files from an NSA server (hah). i can continue using those firefox addons for download, but even when paid they also are acting like its super duper complicated to download a youtube video (says 'wait 5-10min' for a 5 min video, i mean come on). oh, well. would be nice to figure out why im the only one having troubles with YT module (while all other modules are working fine, as well as SMB, usenet, torr... linux distros..., giphy, FTP, ICQ and myspace), thats all. cheers! thanks.

Last edited:
Back