• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved 1.4.4.0 - Cant Switch Profiles on NF

zanetti

As the title says. Didnt upgrade to latest version until today when I also got blank NF page. Upgraded AS and blank page is no more, but now switching profiles doesnt work. Tried logging out, logging back in, but still cant switch profiles. Any ideas? Thanks. Cheers!

EDIT: It is weird. Switching profiles doesnt work, e.g. the page doesnt change/refresh, but My List is not the list from selected/loaded profile. 'My List' is definitely from profile X, while in the 'profile' box it says 'profile Y'. Weird. And as already said, when I select 'profile Z' nothing happens ('My List' soednt change, but then again neither does the entire page, lol).

Last edited:
As the title says. Didnt upgrade to latest version until today when I also got blank NF page. Upgraded AS and blank page is no more, but now switching profiles doesnt work. Tried logging out, logging back in, but still cant switch profiles. Any ideas? Thanks. Cheers!

EDIT: It is weird. Switching profiles doesnt work, e.g. the page doesnt change/refresh, but My List is not the list from selected/loaded profile. 'My List' is definitely from profile X, while in the 'profile' box it says 'profile Y'. Weird. And as already said, when I select 'profile Z' nothing happens ('My List' soednt change, but then again neither does the entire page, lol).
It works for everyone else. Try logging out and logging in again. You know better than to not leave a logfile.

Last edited:
when I select 'profile Z' nothing happens
And when you restart AS after selecting the other profile, just like you do when switching region? Does it then load the correct site?

Back