• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.3.6.1 Amazon Channels (Paramount+, Hopster Learning) Show Not Logged In...for some shows

jbrisbin

(moved from 1.3.6.1 discussion thread)
I am seeing an issue on Amazon sub-channels only some shows, specifically Paramount+, "The Twilight Zone" S1 (~1960) and Hopster Learning, Timmy Time 2.0.
In each case, as the page is presented it first shows the normal 'subscribed' UI elements but then during processing of the video offerings, switches to "Watch with Paramount+ Start your 7-day trial" or "Watch with Hopster Learning Start your 7-day trial". The Account and list entry in the Amazon masthead switches from Hello, {me} to Hello, Sign In and the sign in dropdown appears there.
Signing in at that point has no effect and moving to other working Amazon content switches back to signed in mode and video is again accessible without additional sign in.
Log attached.
BTW, 'The Twilight Zone' is accessible on the separate Paramount+ provider using the login derived from the Amazon channel and other Paramount+ channel content is available under Amazon without this issue.
I first saw this issue on the prior version of AS (1.3.6.0 IIRC) and updated in hopes it would be fixed.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.6.1.astlog
    285.7 KB · Views: 0
I had the same results until the login portion. I logged in and everything then worked as usual .. 36eps in season 1 and first one downloaded ok.

Do I understand that you were logged in already but were prompted to login again when first attempting to download the classic Twilight Zone Season 1?
Hopefully, the log will help sort out the issue. Thanks for trying it.

I’m not sure why this happens with some channels, but re-logging in isn’t necessary. All you have to do when this happens is push F5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will discuss this with the developers, you shouldn't have to use F5 as a workaround, even if it is easy to do. This hasn't happened to me but enough people have posted about it to merit some attention.

The workaround does not work for me. That is, when I press F5 on the Twilight Zone Season 1 page, nothing at all happens, no refresh, no change.

Edit: Just checked and the F5 key works for HBO max, but not on Amazon, even on the home page or other offerings. Is that a clue?

The workaround does not work for me. That is, when I press F5 on the Twilight Zone Season 1 page, nothing at all happens, no refresh, no change.

Edit: Just checked and the F5 key works for HBO max, but not on Amazon, even on the home page or other offerings. Is that a clue?
I agreed with you, it needs some attention. I will report it to the developers. Thank you.

I agreed with you, it needs some attention. I will report it to the developers. Thank you.
Thanks for your help. I know you were bringing it up with the devs, but an issue with a simple and viable workaround is rightly of lower severity than one without a workaround, so I was hoping to raise the issue severity by pointing out the failed workaround.

You may have to click on the Page itself before pressing F5. I had the same problem and it only react after I pressed on the page.

You may have to click on the Page itself before pressing F5. I had the same problem and it only react after I pressed on the page.
That is correct and it continues to happen a lot on Prime with the latest AS+ version(s). I've posted enough about this issue so I'm not attaching a log file.

Back