• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.2.8.4 AP 1 EP out of 172 continually fails

spaceghost

I've tried this episode of Wings, S2E2 numerous times and it always fails. I had about half the EP's download successfully with the queue, then had to manually get the rest. Out of 172 EP's, only this one will constantly fail.. I've tried on ver 1.2.7.0-thru 8.4.
I know folks keep saying the latest stuff is what's broken on AP, but it seems to be more mysterious. How could 1 random EP have a problem out of hundreds?
There's another series (Red Oaks) that have been out there a while and I can only get half of those, half/random EP's won't decrypt. And I've tried those since v.7.0.
Same with Night Court.
Attached is a log on the Wings EP, hope it helps.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.8.4.astlog
    154.9 KB · Views: 0
Random seems to be the key word. I have been downloading MASH episodes on Hulu. For some reason, S10 E01 is un-decoded (stays fully decrypted at all possible resolutions). Every other episode is just fine.

Edit to add my log file, just in case.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.8.4.astlog
    857.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
i have seen the same issue on many different series, i found if i changed the audio to a lower for that one episode it downloads fine

i have seen the same issue on many different series, i found if i changed the audio to a lower for that one episode it downloads fine
Thanks for the tip...unfortunately for my situation, there is no option to adjust the audio track (only one available I think, greyed out and locked into one option for all video resolutions)

I tried that suggestions, every combination of audio/video levels, with and without subtitles as well. No luck on my end.

Back