• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.2.8.0, NF with more titles in 1080P, but video is corrupt

VonB.

Not sure what's changed under the hood, but a few movies that I know I could only get in 540 resolution from Netflix are now available in 1080P.

I'm aware that what's provided by NF is under NF's control, but if AS is presenting itself to NF as a different client where NF will support higher resolutions, then kudos to the dev team as it's working. Or, thanks to NF for loosening their shackles just a bit.

Appears I spoke too soon. 3 out of 3 of them download, but when you play them, the video cuts out a few minutes in and just the audio works.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.8.0_Netflix.astlog
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Can confirm this. The downloads all finish without any error messages, but the video is only decoded until pretty much exactly 2 minutes. After that it's only audio and flickering green. I tried a couple movies and series and it's always the same.

So over here NF is in fact still down. Though having the beginning of the videos working seems like a silver lining on the horizon.

Can confirm this. The downloads all finish without any error messages, but the video is only decoded until pretty much exactly 2 minutes. After that it's only audio and flickering green. I tried a couple movies and series and it's always the same.

So over here NF is in fact still down. Though having the beginning of the videos working seems like a silver lining on the horizon.

Eastern US here - downloaded "Chocolat" & realized it had no embedded subtitles. Tried again with "Jumanji" and got corrupted colored tiling for video after the first opening credit, although audio came through (but no subtitles!). So yeah, Netflix is still a washout AFAIC.

Screenshot 2021-12-24 01.07.56.png

Last edited:

I just had this happen to one movie (from 2010). DRM kicks in exactly 2 minutes into it. Other movies I downloaded from NF tonight had no problems. Must be a random selection of movies, or a regional issue.

I'm having the same issue. Not all of the NF movies I download are corrupt, but over 80% of what I had queued up to download over the last 16 hours were. And it's also not consistent for newer vs older movies. No clue if it's correlated to items recently added to NF or not. I attached the log file for Hudson Hawk, but here's the full list of all of the movies that were corrupt:

Hudson Hawk
Maximum Risk
Identity
The Tourist
Life
Death at a Funeral
Think Like a Man
Tremors- Shrieker Island
Tremors
The Fourth Kind
American Pie- Girls' Rules
American Reunion