• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] 1.2.6.2 - AP - The download was aborted

I try to Download the serie "Hubert ohne Staller" from Amazon Prime. The same happing with the series "Nicht nachmachen!" I saw the entry in the download queue with the status "Downloading..." Some seconds later i get an error message "the download was aborted".

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.2.astlog
    314.3 KB · Views: 1
None of the providers work anymore. They have all updated their systems to prevent exactly what AS does. You are just going to have to wait and see if AS is able to put out an update that works again.

None of the providers work anymore. They have all updated their systems to prevent exactly what AS does. You are just going to have to wait and see if AS is able to put out an update that works again.
I have faith. I have no doubt in my mind they will come back with a better version than before, and believe me, no one has told me anything.

I try to Download the serie "Hubert ohne Staller" from Amazon Prime. The same happing with the series "Nicht nachmachen!" I saw the entry in the download queue with the status "Downloading..." Some seconds later i get an error message "the download was aborted".
I receive same message, but on HBO Plus in AnyStream Plus version 1.2.6.1. Every so often, I receive message on "AUDIO ISSUE" and file was aborted.

I have faith. I have no doubt in my mind they will come back with a better version than before, and believe me, no one has told me anything.
i am sure they get it fixed quite soon the other compatition seem to have found fixes for netflix at least so sure AS will as well

If this doesn't get resolved soon, I hope we can get some compensation for this software not working.

Looks like HBO has caught on too. Disney just seems to be having an outage so not sure about them.

Why don't you contact them and give us some Hope ? :):):):)

If this doesn't get resolved soon, I hope we can get some compensation for this software not working.

And as i've said before, the DRM problem with Anystream is no different from when DRM schemes get updated on a DVD or BD and anydvd needs an update. AnyDVD's updates don't come around on a daily basis either and it takes time to crack new disc encryptions. The same thing applies to streaming encryptions. Things take time. I swear ppl nowadays only go "i want everything, and i want it right now".

Sjeesh

Amazon is not working now even without the AS program, get your compensation from them. What happened was not AnyStreams doing. But what's happening now to Amazon is they're doing so ask them for your money back.

Amazon is not working now even without the AS program, get your compensation from them. What happened was not AnyStreams doing. But what's happening now to Amazon is they're doing so ask them for your money back.
I just bought something on Prime with the intention of downloading it. I can watch it just fine. But I get a DRM error in AS.

With the new Version 1.2.7.0 the problem is fixed.

I just bought something on Prime with the intention of downloading it. I can watch it just fine. But I get a DRM error in AS.
what version of AS and where is your log file????

Back