• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.2.2.4 and Hulu

59skidmark

Latest beta 1.2.2.4 seems to have broken access to Hulu TV Series
Nothing loads on the pop-up
Anyone else have this issue??

I downloaded some TV episodes from Hulu with 1.2.2.4 yesterday but I can confirm that today, the episode pop up is blank. Log attached. Looks like either Hulu is having issues or Hulu changed something:
00:00:09.342 - [Error] [hulu] Error receiving: 401 (500) Error transferring https://discover.hulu.com/content/v5/hubs/series......
00:00:09.342 - [Error] [hulu] {"code":500,"message":"Exception while handling request: java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException.....

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.2.4.astlog
    803.7 KB · Views: 0
Looks like it is Hulu. I cannot get into TV details on the web site either despite clearing my entire browser cache per the suggestion on the Hulu error page. I can resume playing something I previously started, just cannot get to an episode list.

Perhaps this was a Hulu issue. I just tried loading a TV series and it's working now...

Confirmed here too, Hulu TV episode listing works again (browser and AS+)

Back