• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.1.6.1 HBO Max Cannot Search Catalog

Ginwok

With the new version (1.1.6.1), I am unable to search the HBO Max catalog in entirety. It only finds shows currently being displayed on the home screen. Not sure if I should be including a log file or not.

With the new version (1.1.6.1), I am unable to search the HBO Max catalog in entirety. It only finds shows currently being displayed on the home screen. Not sure if I should be including a log file or not.

Currently 'as planned' .. the did this in 1.1.5.9 - probably to get a handle on the bug around init errors.
In another thread someone popped in and said they were working on it.

As the other two already said, it is currently not possible but will be fixed in a later version.
Changelog 1.1.5.9:
  • Info: HBO search presently only works locally

Thank you very much but before posting please try and do a search and see if someone else already posted an issueLike yours

Thank you very much but before posting please try and do a search and see if someone else already posted an issueLike yours
Apologies. I didn't realize it was an issue going back to 1.1.5.9 - I thought it was issue with the new beta rease and, admittedly, didn't go back far enough in the forum to notice the previous thread.

Apologies. I didn't realize it was an issue going back to 1.1.5.9 - I thought it was issue with the new beta rease and, admittedly, didn't go back far enough in the forum to notice the previous thread.
No apologies needed, you didn’t do anything wrong I was just reminding you to use our search function, enjoy the forum

Back