• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.1.5.7->1.1.5.8->1.1.5.7

zanetti

as title suggestes, i finally.pulled the trigger and upgraded from 5.7 to 5.8. of course, now i get blacnk white page on AP, 'could not retrieve page content' on D+ and the blushing bride aka HMAX is still as broken as a jaw. although, after upgrading and launching for the first time i didnt even have to log into HMAX. by some kind of magic, username/password was already remembered, while with 5.7 i had to enter it every time (using the workaround, of course). weird. unfortunately, 'stream initialization error' followed by crash when trying to download anything from HMAX (except, for some weird reason, 'leathal weapon'... that one downloaded just fine).

also, upon launching 5.8 for the first time, my firewall notified me that somethingsomething c++ is trying to connect to the interwebs, and even though i allowed it, AS said 'your computer has no internet access'. of course, i was too slow with creating the firewall rule and AS thought theres no interwebs. so, after all of that, and testing 5.8 i wasnt sure whether to deinstall 5.8 and install 5.7 or just yolo it and install 5.7 over 5.8.

i decided to yolo it. opened 5.7, and wouldnt you know it? already logged into HMAX (but same problems are manifested). wow. cool. so, 5.7 can actually stay logged into HMAX. noice. lets try AP, i said, since AP with 5.7 didnt always stay logged in (and it also froze on 'page loading' when entering password and security code, but upon restarting AS, AP would be logged in). hm, was logged out. tried logging in and... everything went smooth. username, then password, then password again and finally security code.

and finally, D+ not working. 'couldnt retrieve page contents'. and frankly i dont remember whether D+ was working with previous installation of 5.7, before all this. H and N for now look all good. there. my experience with 1.1.5.8. hope it helps. cheers!

so, 5.7 can actually stay logged into HMAX
Once you got the method down, I was able to log in almost every time with 57. But couldn't download a thing. And when you tried, it crashed. So, I logged into HBO Max as I like looking at what is available - and so far, it has not logged me out. And it has been a week now at least. So yes, it holds credentials.

Back