• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.1.5.6 and unable to change seasons on H

Shoozleboy

Unable to switch the season selection - it changes on the pop up menu in H but does not refresh the screen (see attached SS - selection is season 1, but episodes are from s2)

attached logfile and SS.

Thanks

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.6.astlog
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • AnyStream_1.1.5.6.astlog
    1 MB · Views: 6
  • lm on h.jpg
    lm on h.jpg
    366.5 KB · Views: 22
I tried but I cannot reproduce that. The developers will have to take a look at your log file

Just an update - still an issue in latest beta 1.1.5.7 32bit

also noticed the episodes that show are from S2 and are in the wrong order. What shows as E1 is actually E5 of S2

So I logged into my normal web browser on Hulu and Hulu themselves has this series out of order on their page. Season 1 and 2 are switched in Anystream but they're both accessible. However, season 1 episodes are listed from the ending first to the beginning. This is shown on both Anystream and Hulu itself. Going to have to manually edit the episode numbers if you want them in order. I don't think devs can fix it when the server its pulling form isn't correct either. Good news is no episodes missing but you'll have to manually edit the episode numbers if you want them listed in your downloads in order.

Edit: Just realized you said you weren't able to switch seasons in Anystream. I'm not encountering this issue using 1.1.5.7 64 bit

I'm going to agree this may be a bug in 32 bit of 1.1.5.6 & 1.1.5.7 ....

BUT,

I am going to disagree this is from Hulu as when I log in through a regular browser, I see the episodes in the correct descriptions and order (by descriptions per episode # - please see the screen captures I just grabbed from Hulu... attached)

Something in 32 bit is not grabbing this series correctly.... lego s1 lineup hulu.jpg lego s2 lineup hulu.jpg

Back