• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.1.5.2 -> Some issues...

Electron003

Been using 1.1.5.2 which has been really great compared to previous versions. I don't think I've had a single title fail (can't say that with previous versions).

However, I have been having issues with SOME titles taking forever to d/l. For example, the one I've attached a log for took almost 4 hours to complete - crazy when it's only a 3 hour title - and set at unlimited.

Then...without changing a single thing on the puter, the next title (of 2 hours duration) d/l'd in approx 35 mins. So this tells me the connection is NOT slow...and as before, I can surf the connection and stream the title in a browser without issue (no freezes or buffering).

It does make me think the connection to the CDN is perhaps the suspect link. And...some titles are really difficult to get moving compared to others.

One title I tried at least 15 times to d/l over the course of two weeks...and every time it failed (until 1.1.5.2). It was a 2 hour title that took 2hours 40mins to d/l when it finally did.

I seem to strike a lot of titles like this. There are a lot of error receiving fragments shown in the onscreen log, but even titles that d/l more quickly have a lot of these as well. AS seems to struggle with some titles compared to others and from my end, there doesn't seem to be a reason why.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.2.GM.astlog
    181.5 KB · Views: 1
the beta and 1.1.5.1 have some issues at least with netflix all languages are spain from spain now, no more latinoamerica xD

back to 1.1.5.0 and netflix offer 2 options spanish and spanish european

Last edited:
1.1.5.2 has been good for me - apart from the one above with APV. If AS was consistent in this area, then there would be nothing to consider. The fact that it alternates wildly between titles speaks of at least something going on. I don't know enough to even guess what that is. This one is for the devs.

@Electron003 we're aware of the problem and we're monitoring it constantly (as well as trying to fix it once and for all, as long as it depends on AnyStream)

Back