• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.0.9.3|disney+ 1080P ?

k2000

I would like to know if the 720P limit comes from Disney + or anystream ?.And for the Stereo sound no way to have the DD + have got just AAC.

720p is a limitation form Disney +,
i have found several titles that are souround however alot of the dubbes for kids are are aac stereo atleast in my language,

If the limitation is Disney + why is image download pixelated? and not on Disney +?.

and you normal stereo sound is AAC instead of DD +?.

if you go to the disney+ start a video and then hit (ctrl+shift+.) and you get video info windos browser has a lock on 720p so you need to finde a way to spike data going to disney

Attachments

• disney flags.PNG
    disney flags.PNG
    388.4 KB · Views: 79
  • disney 720p.PNG
    disney 720p.PNG
    343.8 KB · Views: 74
If the limitation is Disney + why is image download pixelated? and not on Disney +?.
Kindly provide a logfile of the relevant title that has the issue so the developers can have a look.

What exactly are you referring to as pixelated? Maybe a screenshot would help to see what you mean.

@k2000
Latest Marvel series
Format : E-AC-3
Format/Info : Enhanced AC-3
Commercial name : Dolby Digital Plus
Codec ID : ec-3
Duration : 47 min 15 s
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 256 kb/s
Channel(s) : 6 channels
Channel layout : L R C LFE Ls Rs
Sampling rate : 48.0 kHz

@k2000
Latest Marvel series
Format : E-AC-3
Format/Info : Enhanced AC-3
Commercial name : Dolby Digital Plus
Codec ID : ec-3
Duration : 47 min 15 s
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 256 kb/s
Channel(s) : 6 channels
Channel layout : L R C LFE Ls Rs
Sampling rate : 48.0 kHz

The 5.1 yes they are in DD + my 2.0 sound is just AAC even if have chosen DD +.

Not impressed! Started downloading a documentary season and the first 5 episodes went fine (other than 720p) but episode 6-12 were half the bitrate? I tried E01 again and then it came out as half the bitrate. I have 500Mbps internet.

Your internet bitrate is completely irrelevant to video bitrate. 2 entirely different things.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Your internet bitrate is completely irrelevant to video bitrate. 2 entirely different things.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I'm totally aware but didn't want someone suggesting the reason for the bitrate difference is related to slow speed.

Either way it doesn't explain "the first 5 episodes went fine (other than 720p) but episode 6-12 were half the bitrate? I tried E01 again and then it came out as half the bitrate."

People never believe me when I tell them there is no 1080p stream. It's frustrating. There is however a 2160p stream, however that's basically asking to get your the keys revoked.

People never believe me when I tell them there is no 1080p stream. It's frustrating. There is however a 2160p stream, however that's basically asking to get your the keys revoked.
Gotta do it in realtime speed ;)

There is actually a 1080p stream. It has the same security as their 4K streams though.

So can this download the 1080 stream then? If not is that a future feature? What about the 2160 stream? New to this software honestly, sorry for the ignorance.

Hopefully the higher streams become available at some point. I noticed there are some rips from the mandalorian and other shows pulled from d+ at 1080/2160 floating around on the web, anyone know how they accomplished that?

Hopefully the higher streams become available at some point. I noticed there are some rips from the mandalorian and other shows pulled from d+ at 1080/2160 floating around on the web, anyone know how they accomplished that?
Simple. They know what they are doing. It's what they do 24/7.

i think it is more likely they strip HDCP, capture the video and audio off the hdmi port and re-encode it. easy to do if you can find an hdcp stripper. time consuming and a very small loss in quality.

akin to screen recording

Back